So today is my doctor visit. I'm over my fear of needles now, probably because I have been poked so many times. I am getting an ultrasound today and finding out if I can start my new round of clomid. PRAY I have no cysts and can start it! That is my one fear!! I just know I'd go crazy if I can't try this cycle and have to wait until december. Not fun! I just wish I could wiggle my nose and be pregnant, then I wouldn't have to go through all this. Sometimes, life seems so unfair. I never imagined I'd be one of the ladies with fertility issues. ugh. Why can't life ever be easy? All I know is when my child asks me if he/she was a mistake or planned, I can honestly say planned because I wanted him/her so very much! Love will be abundant in this house.
Thursday, October 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment