Saturday, February 7, 2009

Update on appointment

So I went in for my (lovingly called) Vampire Appointment. I sat in the doctors office and prayed he would try to find the heartbeat to ease my mind. He did. It was so funny cause he couldn't find him for the longest, so he "trapped" him between two of his fingers so he couldn't move and what does my little clever child do? Slides DOWN into my pelvis. Smart little bugger. So he finally got him/her to be still enough to hear that wonderful "whoosh whoosh" sound then sent me off to get sucked dry of all the blood in my body. (or so it seemed). I'll hear back next week on if anything came up unusual. I go in on Feb. 27th for the Gender ultrasound. I'll be 19 weeks. I'm so excited. I dont care girl or boy, but I can't wait to know...its like Christmas all over again!! Anyway. Thats all the update I have. Much love.

8 comments:

Kitty said...

Hey K-
Glad the appointment went well and you're doing great. I can't believe you know the gender in about 3 weeks. How wild and fun! Anyway, glad all is well for both of us. It really has been a good 2009.
Kitty

Kitty said...

Have you started telling people and if so when did you tell? Are you starting to show yet? Can't wait to hear more about it. Kitty

Kitty said...

I'm confused about him trapping the baby with his fingers? How did he do this? And why do you call it the vampire aptmt?
:) Hope you are well today.
When if ever, did you start noticing morning sickness? I'm hoping to skip right over it. I've had a few friends that never had it either.
:) Kitty

Kitty said...

When do you find out the baby's gender? at what week?
KMP!
Kitty

Kitty said...

Hey K- I can't believe you find out pink or blue in 9 days. Will you be about 18 or 19 weeks or what? I have my RE US tomorrow and I can't wait. Funny too bc today I don't feel very pregnant today but I'm sure it will return. :) It's just trying to play tricks on me.

I'm now tracking what I eat to ensure I get enough protein. I think i eat enough fruit and veggies and whole wheat but need to measure protein and also veggies maybe.

Have you ordered your nursery furniture? If not, what are you liking?

Did you have that specail ultrasound at 12weeks?

Be in touch. and feel free to email me directly at hoppingcat@yahoo.com
Kitty

its_amyia1977 said...

Babies can be boogers when it comes to wanting to cross their legs and moving around in your belly!! They're soo sweet and precious!

Kitty said...

Hey girl,
You gotta update your blog. :)
that's cool about Holly, what was her screen name? I don't recall a Holly right off the bat.

I hate to say it but I do hope mine is a girl too. I told DH that last night and I told him I feel badly that I even care. I know I'll love either more than the world but I do lean towards a girl.

Well anyway, gotta run.
Fill me in on what's new with you.

I think I'm switching OBGYNs.
Kitty

Kitty said...

Hey- where are you and where are the baby updates and belly pics? I want to see them!!! HA. :) Be in touch! Miss you! We have our big aptmt in just over 2 weeks!

:) Kitty